View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:18 pm




Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Drmies 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 pm
Posts: 264
Reply with quote
CrowsNest wrote:
[...] Category:URL sightings [...]

Now that is what I call fringe science.


Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 1401
Reply with quote
Drmies is anxious for the WMF to start calling the cops on all the "sickos".

Just stop being a douche, that would be easier, surely? Taxpayers don't need to be paying for your sorry ass to be protected from karma.

Just be nicer, more considerate, more careful, less rude, less hypocritical, less arrogant, and I'm sure people will stop telling you they want to kill you.

Give it a try. All you have to do is change everything about who you are and what you do. It's called personal development.


Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Posts: 186
Reply with quote
CrowsNest wrote:
Drmies is anxious for the WMF to start calling the cops on all the "sickos".

Just stop being a douche, that would be easier, surely? Taxpayers don't need to be paying for your sorry ass to be protected from karma.

Just be nicer, more considerate, more careful, less rude, less hypocritical, less arrogant, and I'm sure people will stop telling you they want to kill you.

Give it a try. All you have to do is change everything about who you are and what you do. It's called personal development.

I generally agree the WMF should be more active in getting rid of the "sickos" the problem is they are so incompetent they can't even define who those people are that are the sickos.

Considering that the list of members of WikiProject Pedophilia Article Watch include some arbs, it might be harder than it should to clean house.


Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 978
Reply with quote
Kumioko wrote:
I generally agree the WMF should be more active in getting rid of the "sickos" the problem is they are so incompetent they can't even define who those people are that are the sickos.

That is the whole point. They make this kind of "sickos" to there hero's. Because I have the strong feeling WMF has send this person under the nick Natuur12 to the Dutch wikipedia to clean up the house. Because they understood something was terrible wrong there.

It seemed a logical choice, a American professor with Dutch roots. But he made a tremendous chaos out of his mission, with as final result to point at me as the universal axis of the Dutch wiki evil.
And trolled me with brute force out with the help of WMF, because he believed he was dealing with a troll, and not with that highly respected son of that old and forgotten professor in the English language and Old English literature at the Utrecht University. What makes the situation even more absurde, seen the fact he is a Dutch professor English too.

And of course WFM understands this immense blunder, but they can't go back or do anything. Because a Office Ban is inreversible. And the scandal would be immense, and ruin there reputation if this ever become public. And that is the situation around professor Drmies....

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm
Posts: 194
Reply with quote
You have on several occasions suggested that Natuur12 was Drmies, I think, but I haven't seen the post where you provided the evidence. Do they mix the same metaphors or have a compatible timecard? In other words, what makes you believe they are the same person?


Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 978
Reply with quote
Post Re:
Many small things. Natuur12 is a Reddit editor, he wrote that ones in the summery. Natuur12 is writing English on a naive level, and Dutch to. Natuur12 is attracted to Dutch professors and send me once a thank you for writing the article of my uncle Bram. (not a real uncle, but I said uncle to him.)

His position on Wikipedia-NL is weird. He is absolute pro-WMF, and has a lot of influence there, he was able to force a global lock based on nothing. (My work was no copyvio was the reason.) but he is sometimes bitter about Wikimedia-NL. (Expensive fancy offices.)
But he is extreem powerful on WP NL, is a sysop their and was chosen after that strange action against me as a arb. So, it's a matter of observation. It is absolute clear Natuur12 is not a normal user, also in the case Russavia. His style of editing fits exacte in the way Drmies edit. And there were many other things I don't right down here. He is and a part of the bureaucracy of WP-NL, and in a way not. He is higher than the rest. Or better was, because his star has obesly fallen after the Graaf Statler drama. And I wrote down the strong feeling, not that he is the same person.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 am
Posts: 54
Location: Amsterdam
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
Many small things. Natuur12 is a Reddit editor, he wrote that ones in the summery. Natuur12 is writing English on a naive level, and Dutch to. Natuur12 is attracted to Dutch professors and send me once a thank you for writing the article of my uncle Bram. (not a real uncle, but I said uncle to him.)

His position on Wikipedia-NL is weird. He is absolute pro-WMF, and has a lot of influence there, he was able to force a global lock based on nothing. (My work was no copyvio was the reason.) but he is sometimes bitter about Wikimedia-NL. (Expensive fancy offices.)
But he is extreem powerful on WP NL, is a sysop their and was chosen after that strange action against me as a arb. So, it's a matter of observation. It is absolute clear Natuur12 is not a normal user, also in the case Russavia. His style of editing fits exacte in the way Drmies edit. And there were many other things I don't right down here. He is and a part of the bureaucracy of WP-NL, and in a way not. He is higher than the rest. Or better was, because his star has obesly fallen after the Graaf Statler drama. And I wrote down the strong feeling, not that he is the same person.


I don't think Drmies edits at the Dutch Wikipedia. I think he's rather contemptuous of The Netherlands from what I've seen. He edits at the English Wikipedia because he saw it as a way of furthering his academic career. I'm not really sure why he draws so much ire. He's an annoying little prick for sure but that's about the sum of it.


Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 978
Reply with quote
I don't know. Natuur12 has absolute intellectual skills and his star was rising in the same time that Ymnes cult started. In that time he became one of the most powerful sysops on WP-NL, and later a Arb. I said it before, he is writing American-English on native level, and is mixing English words trough his Dutch, something you see often by people who are living a longer time aboard.

It is clear if you look at his user history it's sock, and in his first edits happens sometime strange, the date of his edits have a error. So, it's likely he has acces to the software or has connections to someone who has.. It is clear he can order a global lock based on nothing. He can overrule steward, because he was far from populair, they even didn't want him as their colleague. So, it's someone out of the centre of the power of WMF. Who else could it be? Drmies seems to me the perfect candidate, and it fits in the foolish way of WMF to "solve" there problems.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 am
Posts: 54
Location: Amsterdam
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
I don't know. Natuur12 has absolute intellectual skills and his star was rising in the same time that Ymnes cult started. In that time he became one of the most powerful sysops on WP-NL, and later a Arb. I said it before, he is writing American-English on native level, and is mixing English words trough his Dutch, something you see often by people who are living a longer time aboard.

It is clear if you look at his user history it's sock, and in his first edits happens sometime strange, the date of his edits have a error. So, it's likely he has acces to the software or has connections to someone who has.. It is clear he can order a global lock based on nothing. He can overrule steward, because he was far from populair, they even didn't want him as their colleague. So, it's someone out of the centre of the power of WMF. Who else could it be? Drmies seems to me the perfect candidate, and it fits in the foolish way of WMF to "solve" there problems.


I'll have a look over the weekend (I can read Dutch quite easily). I'm dubious. Drmies' English isn't 'naive' as you say Natuur12's is. At a casual glance it's faultless. It's only when you make a careful study that you can discern it's a second language. It is in fact too correct. The 'sonny boy' noted by one of the contributors this thread an example where he slips up. He also on occasion introduces Dutch idiom when in fact English doesn't have the precise equivalent, but I can't remember the examples I noted.

Drmies knows the identity of Bbb23 incidentally (has visited him in France). I do wish he would throw him under a bus for us. Least he could do really.

Added: Ah I see, my mistake. You did write 'naive' in one of your posts above, but I see you probably meant 'native' as you write here. That's indeed correct. I don't think Drmies is bilingual, but as I say his English is virtually faultless. Will look at Natuur12 out of curiosity and share.

More added: I had a quick look at Natuur12's Talk page on the English Wikipedia. His English is rather poor, but of course he could be faking that.

Yet more: And a quick look at his Dutch User page. I really don't think so. N is plainly a trained natural historian while D simply doesn't have that background (first degree in Physics and Philosophy, his brother/uncle a noted physicist).


Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:05 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 978
Reply with quote
One thing is for sure, my English is not at a native level ;).
If you look here someone who speaks English on a native level assured me Natuur12 was here writing English on a high level, and almost for sure wrote second posting of Ymnes 16:21, 9 May 2016 (UTC) too. Because, even I can see the English (and his Dutch also) of Ymnes is extreem poor, it is impossible he has written this himself. And Ymnes is in not way able to write that whole story what looks solide but is one big lie. Even arbcom admitted Natuur12 was totally wrong, and after this he was chosen as a Arb.

But I think you are right, it is not the same person. Anyway, Drmies is in a way connected to WM-NL, and to that Ymnes. Look for instance here and to the rest of that user page. Ymnes, Ad Huikeshoven, Wikiklaas, always the same familiar names.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.