View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Eric Corbett 

CrowsNest wrote:
You edit Wikipedia in the early hours of Christmas Day, then you are not even close to having left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =875262840

What a life. I cannot even imagine logging into Wikipedia just to make banal social media type comments like that, least of all on that day. As Drmies would say, fuck off back to Facebook.

Before Eric gets excited at this attempt at human style interaction, Cas Liber being one of his oldest defenders, he might want to check out just how many people Cas seemed to think needed to know about his kitchen exploits. Rather cruelly, Cas has worded his digital greetings card as if it were a personalised message, intended only for the recipient. Eeeuurrgghh. They really do make your skin crawl.

Well I spent most of Christmas arguing with people about crypto and things, but I still had time to briefly log on to Twitter and throw insults at the CEO of some browser company and bash Trump...

Then I ate waay to much food and played scrabble.

Awesome. 8-)

I have this theory that anyone who edits Wikipedia on Christmas day has a serious problem, because there has to be be something better to do, even if you don't celebrate the holiday.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:32 am

Dysklyver wrote:
[
Then I ate waay to much food and played scrabble.

Awesome. 8-)

I have this theory that anyone who edits Wikipedia on Christmas day has a serious problem, because there has to be be something better to do, even if you don't celebrate the holiday.

You English guys always eat to much food on christmas. But, because of nostalgic reasons I have decided next year to maken a original Christmas pudding like my Irish aunt always made. And my mom did, it was a competition between them. No, for me hardly internet, not only are the best things in life for free, but also without the internet.

Wondering how many years our one Drmies is still popping up in every topic, I think we will never forget him. Drmies is for ever with us.

(Only for our Dutch readers:
Het begint verdomde veel op het Hallo, daar is hij weer effect van Jan De Bouvrie te lijken met onze Mies, er is werkelijk geen vierkante centimeter in het wikiriool waar je hem niet treft. En voor de rest zou ik zeggen, waar zijn jullie in godsnaam mee bezig! Het wordt werkelijk met de minuut absurder allemaal, het grenst werkelijk aan het ongelooflijke, of is het dat misschien al zelfs![)

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:14 am

Eric is well and truly back, making 47 copyedits to "History of Tottenham Hostpur F.C." at all hours, across three days. What a sad little fuck. All it took was for Cas Liber to stroke his ego a bit. Soon enough, Cas was holding out the prospect of "buffing ferret", which I can only presume is code in the ferret fucking community, so as to ensure he stays on the hook.

There was of course the obligatory breach of his sanctions......
Quote:
Whatever you add to the Peterloo article will be tortured out of all recognition by the Women in Red project, ...Eric Corbett 23:35, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
....which is as clear and obvious violation of "Indefinitely prohibited on the English Wikipedia from:..... making any edit about........any process.....relating to [the gender disparity among Wikipedians], broadly construed." as you will ever see.

It must really irk him that his time on Wikipedia ended with a whimper, it's so sad to see him be so desperate to go out as a martyr. How cruel of them not to oblige. Stomp on his head arleady, you meanies.

I also learned something new, he is a Man Utd fan. Jesus, as if people needed any more reasons to hate the guy.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Still not able to just walk away and stop reading Wikipedia's back office altogether (so at this point, it really has to be assumed he is socking).

Vying with Bishonen for who can be butthurt the longest about being criticised (accurately and justifiably) by Jimmy Wales......
Quote:
"Toxic personality" is a phrase I've only ever seen on Wikipedia. Strange how someone who doesn't know the first thing about me feels confident about analysing my personality and encouraging others to share in his analysis. Eric Corbett 00:58, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
This from a guy whose every comment about Jimmy on Wikipedia has been some form of analysis of his personality, and a sad, almost desperate, call for others to agree with it.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Eric is well and truly back, making 47 copyedits to "History of Tottenham Hostpur F.C." at all hours, across three days. What a sad little fuck. All it took was for Cas Liber to stroke his ego a bit. Soon enough, Cas was holding out the prospect of "buffing ferret", which I can only presume is code in the ferret fucking community, so as to ensure he stays on the hook.

There was of course the obligatory breach of his sanctions......
Quote:
Whatever you add to the Peterloo article will be tortured out of all recognition by the Women in Red project, ...Eric Corbett 23:35, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
....which is as clear and obvious violation of "Indefinitely prohibited on the English Wikipedia from:..... making any edit about........any process.....relating to [the gender disparity among Wikipedians], broadly construed." as you will ever see.

It must really irk him that his time on Wikipedia ended with a whimper, it's so sad to see him be so desperate to go out as a martyr. How cruel of them not to oblige. Stomp on his head arleady, you meanies.

I also learned something new, he is a Man Utd fan. Jesus, as if people needed any more reasons to hate the guy.

Well me, Crowsnest and the majority of Americans and Europeans acknowledge that it's ok and socially normal to edit Wikipedia on any holidays except for Christmas, New Years and Birthdays (and possibly Easter). All other holidays sees business as usual for Wikipedia with no noticeable editors missing. I mean all holidays except for those holidays are hollow meaningless nonsense that corporations enslave us to do in order to appease their self interests. A lot of Wikipedians are from outside the USA where certain holidays (like holidays in February, mid March) are hardly celebrated. It's ok and n

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16