View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Guido den Broeder 

Ach, Fram. Fram is just a sock of Eurocontroll where Guido is just a sub-contractor from with his Trollosage.
If Arbcom does a CU of Fram I am 90% sure it appears to be a sock of a Dutch Eurocrap user, properly with a high wiki position, and 10% they find a VPN. But for sure no real user!

Pro tip for Arbcom, order a CU for Fram and you will be astonished, I am convinced of that! But look for a relabel and trusted CU. So it is much better to ask yourself permission as Arbcom to do a one time CU, or ask WMF to do it. Because it's all lying crap in wiki's bureaucracy.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 am

Guido, a direct question.
I have thought a few things over and I have a question for you.

Fram.

Fram is high educated seen his English on a near native level. Fram is from origin form the center of Holland seen his Dutch, and not from Belgium. Fram has good connections wit Drmies and other Dutch users, in short with Eurocrap S.A.
You are/was obesely a member of the "WO gang". There has been a very strange roadshow around you with the arbcom election of DrMies on that same WO. A very strange I have to say, including the honey pot your book. Because that is what that piece of crap is, Guido, don't try to fool me.

I think Fram is a sock of you because you fits precies in het profiel. Can you denier or confirm this in public here, Guido? Because you are reading here.
I hope you understand if you are not telling the true a lot of people notice that, including arbcom.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4