[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Wikipedia Sucks! - View topic - Blog post on WMAU, Australia's Wikipedia chapter
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Blog post on WMAU, Australia's Wikipedia chapter 
Psyop

https://wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot. ... media.html

I could have put up a rogues' gallery like I did with Metapedia, but all of them provide photos of themselves, all except for Tom Hogarth.

He may resemble this:

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:03 am

.Winner of
The SanBan

Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:08 am

.Winner of
The SanBan

Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:16 am

Arguing that the whole Australian chapter has been somehow illegal since 2012 because of perceived irregularities in the reorganisation of the committee is about as sensible, and effective, as claiming to be the true king of England because of your descent from Ethelred the Unready, the Princes in the Tower, Lady Jane Grey, the Old Pretender, or somesuch.

Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:19 am

How depressing a thought, to die a Wikipedian.

A vehicle for lobbying local legislatures is as good an explanation as any that I've ever seen for why these Chapters even exist.

Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:27 am
Psyop

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:11 pm

I can find it back. On a certain moment I found somewhere hidden, we declare Wikipedia NL is not under the Dutch law. As a statement. I was still editing with my first account Sir Statler. And I was thinking hu? We declare? Dutch Wikipedians? Strange.
So, I asked a few questions about it. And what then happened is indescribable. , a tremendous jerk, Paul Bedson has met him too started with the help of to "proof" I was a trol.

He started shouting you are a troll, of course MoiraMoira was there shouting troll too and others. Only because of that question. And from that moment on I understood there was something terrible wrong in the Dutch chapter, because they are both WMNL members. I was already a paria, but after this incident it was terrible there behaving to me. And still there is something terrible wrong there.

.Winner of
The SanBan

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Psyop

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
Psyop

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next