View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:38 pm




Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
15 rounds of insults, attacking maneuvers, etc. 
Author Message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3399
Reply with quote
WhoReallyCares wrote:
Seriously: 15 rounds of insults, attacking maneuvers, defensive posturing and strategic planning. Obviously there won't be a knockout, so the judges will have to decide the outcome.


Here you are, gentleman, the clock is running now. Jake, because you are a guest, you can start, and if you don't do that Crow.
15 rounds of insults, attacking maneuvers, defensive posturing and strategic planning, it is all allowed. It is only between the two of you, no interventions, others only watch. That are the rules. After 15 rounds you stop both, and the result is discussed in other topics, otherwise I ask to lock the topic and to delete everything over15 posting.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4131
Reply with quote
They will never come here. They are cowards to their very core. I have invited them many times, if they see anything unfair or incorrect in what we write, come here and say so. Or just come here and defend yourselves. Should be an easy job if, as they claim, I don't know shit. I have said they would be treated farily, exactly like any other member here, unlike Wikipeidocracy. But they do not come. Why? Because I have got them bang to rights. Their reactions are no different to what Wikipedians do in the face of criticism. Their reactions are the absolute opposite of what serious critics would do. Even when our emissaries present things directly to them which they think they might like to address, they react exactly the way Wikipedians do.

Into the fucking sea with them all.


Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:59 pm
Posts: 248
Reply with quote
CrowsNest wrote:
They will never come here. They are cowards to their very core. I have invited them many times, if they see anything unfair or incorrect in what we write, come here and say so. Or just come here and defend yourselves. Should be an easy job if, as they claim, I don't know shit. I have said they would be treated farily, exactly like any other member here, unlike Wikipeidocracy. But they do not come. Why? Because I have got them bang to rights. Their reactions are no different to what Wikipedians do in the face of criticism. Their reactions are the absolute opposite of what serious critics would do. Even when our emissaries present things directly to them which they think they might like to address, they react exactly the way Wikipedians do.

Into the fucking sea with them all.


You say the word "Wikipedian" like that's a bad thing. It's not.

Nor is Wikipedia a bad thing — in concept or in general practice.

Are there abusive people or POV-pushers at Wikipedia who need to be shown the door? Yes.

Are there structural problems that need to be fixed? Yes.

Is WMF a money-grubbing, money-wasting, incompetent bureaucracy raising tens of millions of dollars a year cashing in on the work of unpaid and underappreciated volunteers? Most certainly.

tim


Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:17 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3399
Reply with quote
Believe me or not, I like Jake very much and for me he is one of the most important people out of internet history who i highly respect. And he me. Because I have a strong feeling I know who the two of your are.
And I would like to invite Jake once again because I think it is about time. So please Jack, take this glove, the rules are clear.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm
Posts: 252
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
It is only between the two of you, no interventions, others only watch. That are the rules.


[...]

Crowsnest wrote:
[...] bang to rights [...]


The crow(d) begins humming "One night in Bangkok" when suddenly, out of nowhere, the emcee is back:

Graaf Statler wrote:
Believe me or not, I like Jake very much and for me he is one of the most important people out of internet history who i highly respect. And he me. Because I have a strong feeling I know who the two of your are.
And I would like to invite Jake once again because I think it is about time. So please Jack, take this glove, the rules are clear.


Down in front! The Greatest Royal Rumble, like as ever, is on.


Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:49 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3399
Reply with quote
How do I explane this without a new fatwā of the wiki mouvement or the gender lady's. Because what is the problem? Culture. Where are the Europeans afraid for? To lose there culture. How do they show that? By returning to there old Christian and old German culture roots. The North Europeans at least. we go back to our old, national and European roods, we start to defend our culture. You see many, many signals, the Brexit is one of the examples, but there are plenty.

And the same happens in the Arabic and moslim world. Stay out of our culture! That is deeper message. And the problem is the more you push, the more people hide themself in there culture. Of course it is fantastic the woman of from Saudi Arabia can drive, but the more you push the longer that woman will stay in prison. You can't force some gender equality in a Europe where gender difference and the equality of sexuality are a important part of the culture what is now used as a "weapon' against the moslim culture where the Europeaan population is afraid of. All these country's including Europe are country's of the silent diplomacy, and that is what those Americans not understand. Their approach does cause loss of face, what is onacceptabel in other cultures. And that is the reason they always get a middle finger in return.

But where is Jake? I am still waiting for him.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4131
Reply with quote
Carrite wrote:
You say the word "Wikipedian" like that's a bad thing. It's not.
Well, I would have expected some reasons to be provided here to convince me I am wrong. I have previously written an extensive thesis about how there are no good Wikipedians, not even the ones who manifestly only do good. It was not rebutted are far as I recall.
Carrite wrote:
Nor is Wikipedia a bad thing — in concept or in general practice.
The concept is a fine one. And that is where it ends. There is frankly no argument to be made that the way it has been implemented, has not seriously damaged the world. I suspect your admiration of the project is based purely on the benefit it has given you. I could be convinced if you put meat on these bones. To date, I've never even seen you try.
Carrite wrote:
Are there abusive people or POV-pushers at Wikipedia who need to be shown the door? Yes
Are they being shown the door? No.
Carrite wrote:
Are there structural problems that need to be fixed? Yes.
Are they being fixed? No.
Carrite wrote:
Is WMF a money-grubbing, money-wasting, incompetent bureaucracy raising tens of millions of dollars a year cashing in on the work of unpaid and underappreciated volunteers? Most certainly.
Fine words from someone who considers themselves to be one of these unappreciated volunteers. A more balanced view is available from serious critics, who recognise that what Wikipedia is, and therefore what is wrong, is 95% volunteer made. The volunteers could change the culture. The volunteers could improve the content. The volunteers could write better code, and maintain it. You're one of these volunteers, what have you done?


Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:55 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3399
Reply with quote
All right, first round. Well Tim, you have a account here, take that glove, and what are your answers? And others stay out of the discussion including me, I only moderate. 15 rounds for the two of you.
And Jake is of course still invited for his 15 rounds.

PS:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=9830

Thanks WhoReallyCares for the analyse.
The rules again:
*15 rounds without any interventions.
*No moderation actions.
*No one else post after this posting in this topic till the 15 round are finishend. I only close the topic at the end without any comment. Further discussions only in a new topic.

Let the best win!
PSS:
Poetlister wrote:
nevitably, Graaf Statler is heavily involved. Regular readers here can easily work out what is happening without bothering to read it.


No Poetlister, I am not involved. I am only the complete neural referee from now one and nothing else. WhoReallyCares did the proposal and I worked out and not Jake but Randy took the glove and that is all. I have no further roll in this debate.

Anroth wrote:
Incoherant frothing at the brain?


No Anroth, just waiting for Jake, who will never, never enter this space without his cowardly sysop tools. Because Jake will never, never do that and you are just a uninteresting small shit, that is all.


Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:16 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3399
Reply with quote
Midsize Jake wrote:
In future, pleeeeeease don't start threads like this in the publicly-visible subforums.

You are right, Jake. None-publicly visible subforums are so much better, so transparent. I think what you are doing with WO is the real stuff, the real hard hitting criticism. But let me help you a bit. Because we all agree, yes we do. You don't believe that of course, but here we are, this is our consensus.
Carrite wrote:
Are there structural problems that need to be fixed? Yes.

And what is your solution, Jake? Explained here in this open arena without secret non-visible subfora?
We are waiting, Jake. Because till now we see Jake only sweep everything under the carpet. Surrounded by his fanclub of wiki fools who are not even able to give one argument. Because you can go on to blame Trump, but that is not fair. Because Trump is a demon created by people like you, and that is what you forget. Take that glove, Jake and surprise us all! Here, in this arena what I have created for you.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 pm
Profile
Psyop
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 pm
Posts: 1554
Reply with quote
lol, Tim talks like the usual Tim, repetitively. "WIKI IZ MAGIC yeah it has a lot of problems BUT MAGIC"
And no one else from WO shows up. Knew that would happen.

PS which thread triggered this? Oh, got it:
http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=9830
You have to log in to see it so it's not really "public" anyway. Did Jake move it?


Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.