View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:05 pm




Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation, Inc. et al 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
Midesize Jake wrote:
We should probably split this section of the thread...

But in the meantime, I thought this blog post by Mr. Abd was interesting, assuming you can get past the whole length issue of course. Apparently he's being joe-jobbed, possibly for the purpose of seeding doubt in the (potential future) judge's mind about whether or not he's actively violating the WMF terms of service. And he's right, we've certainly seen that before, and it does quite often work as a smear tactic.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p236315



Ho, ho, ho! No, No, no, Jake no split up now it is getting interesting. Because, Statler notice something in his ultra-high-level, "eight-dimensional chess" style of thinking.
Because the Bart incident makes something very clear, it makes clear how easy it is bots like for instance Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger bot to manipulate. Send a mail with a lot of links ha, ha, ha, see my latest sock pupped, what of course is caught in the end. In this way my IP is in the sockpopfight, and Ping!

Ping!!!
! Hello, hello, hello, here is your Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger fucking spreaking, bliep!
Hallo, hallo, (Still fuck bot speaking) Statler, yes, the infamous for ever global blocked troll by genius James Alexander is in the house and involved in this sock puppetry, blieb. Red alarm red alarm! And on every computer in every basement where is a brave meta steward or sysop all red light flash on his screen and the bels ring. Statler is in the house! Alarm!!! A global blocked user! Aijjaijai, Big wikialarm! Inform every steward in wiki land and even WMF! This is a serious matter! And a emergency message appears in every IRC channel. all meta stewards stand by! Stand by! Make yourself ready for a fox hunting, leave your game, attention, leave your game, no matter how high your scores is. Follow your leader. Bliep, bliep, bliep.

FUCK OF JAKE, WITH YOUR WIKIPEDIOCRAZY TROLLING! With your spliting the topic to destroy this connections. TROLL!!!! Jerk! Shitcan! Fuck yourself with your brains with the size of a shrimp, like all that wikiidiots has! You are exacte as stupide as idiots as Bart and De wikischim aka Romaniaaaa=>Wikimedia who are sending me this kind of manipulating bot fucking mails for years now! Bloody fool!

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
And you know dammed well shitheads of WMF with your Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Director Katherine Maher with the level of a men's room attendant this has happend and how shitty you bots are. Otherwise you never had dumped genius James Alexander and Fucking stupid Trevor Fucking Bolliger through the back steps. And of course you can upgrade stupide Katherine to the UN as aggie suggest here, and start a new Jimbo era, but that doesn't hide your tremendous stupidity with your sky storming with a shitstorm (not my words) with Romaineeeeeeee =>Wikimedia, the fastest bot on earth, genius James Alexander, political scientist Dimi, legal multitalent Gerlach, the in Europe extreem populair politician Julia Reda, and last but not at least The Pirate Party what for sure will get 150 seats in the coming European elections! Never empty Shitcans what you all are! I am just a decent old gentleman who will never, never use such words in real life, but for you I make a exception!

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:02 am
Profile
Psyop
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:03 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Elsewhere
Reply with quote

Focus on the video of the guy playing the solo from Hotel California backwards before you blow a blood vessel in your brain, Statler.

_________________
A sockpuppet of Strelnikov, without NOW with the Admin powers of Strelnikov.


Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
Amazing. Yeh, that blood vessel in my brain, a old man must take care. But we all get old, look for instance to Don Felder, but it looks to me he had a facelift.
And yes, it made me really mad. There must be some connection with this emails and wikipedia, and I am warned for those mails once. Alexander has send his copy past email to two email adresses, one I had hardly used and what he in no way could have. Walter (Dutch user) long ago send me email, without I ever send him a mail and our Sashi too. In a way emails make a part of there system, because as we can see Bart freaked total out when I told him to stop with sending me his crazy mails.

They are always weird, they always try to get you in a direction or to get info from you. They contain links to trolling, and always are other users are edit. Like my lawyer in some crazy alarm mail without any reason, Arthur has it. Often with links to there trolling, words like you have seen in the posting of Bart as drugs, psychiatric problems, confused, autism, alcohol, sock puppet, destroying wikipedia, etc, I suppose to trigger there shitty bots.
I was just sick and tired of it, I am not interested in this kind of childish manipulation. I got really anger. That was the reason my only answer was fuck off, or you meet my lawyer to Bart. Get lost. The same I said to Edo when he was email trolling. And In his panic he started his wiki trolling on WO.

It where very sick mails, unpleasant mails, mails what did feel yourself uncomfortable. Never a real nice mail. And now I understand, I don't mention his name, but it is the same person I mentioned before tried to warn me. Don't write about Wikipedia, write about other things. Please don't mention even the word wikipedia.


_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
Beeblebrox wrote:
The whole reason the office bans are a total block box is to make a lawsuit like this hopeless. All Abd has done so far is waste four hundred bucks, and that's probably all that will happen.


I am follow discusion now for a while on WO, but If I have a look here I don't have the impression here is a legal expert speaking Beeb. I don't think you have any knowledge of the American legal system, just like I haven't and than it is much better to shut up.
In general I can say WMF in Europe should have a tremendous problem because a judge should put them trough the meat grinder. Because, very simple, the same as with copyright on a large scale, defamation and slander is a crime and people have ended up for less in prison. Poet is right, the ban itself is a declaration that he is so abominable that they won't let him edit any WMF website, WMF can't give a proper reason, that is one beat on the desk of the judge after five minutes, and the case is closed. Because WMF has no proper defence. Hurting his reputation. Dot. No defence posible, because in the law is written that is forbidden. Code Napoleon, you don't even need a lawyer except yourself as a lawyer what is permitted in Europe as I have explained before. Kat in het bakkie, as we say in Holland if a case is settled in advance.

But as said we both simple have no idea what a American judge will do. It is all pure speculation and I am pretty sure mister lomax has done his homework well. And expensive lawyers is absolute not any guarantee you will win a case. No, it is absolute not.
A lawyer both in America and Europe is not a insurance, no absolute not. My brother has worked for years for a international law firm on what we call De Zuidas, in Amsterdam and believe me, from him I understood American judges where most times very good and didn't believe in fairy tails too. And even under expensive American lawyer i have understand you find complete lunatics. A expensive American lawyer is in no way a guarantee it is good lawyer, even more than in Europe. The only guarantee is that he is expensive, and even a good and expensive or not expensive laywer can't win any case. Money can't buy anything, I gave the European prisons where you can end up as a rich man as a example before.

He was always rather enthusiastic about the American legal system. Cooperated often with American law firms what made him of course in no way a expert of the American legal system. And to be honest, I am of course far from a laywer, and my brother is a old man, older than I am and a pensioner, but I think WMF has not even the smallest change to win. But that is all speculation of cource just of someone with a few classes primary school and WMF legal is very capabel. Yes, there legal department is, with all there perfect contractors.

What is your education by the way Beep, what make you to a legal expert? Because you claim this? And why don't let we, amateurs, it not just up to the judge? It is Lomax his case, not ours, what should it affect us? What should we care about it? His money, and if he want to spent or spoil it in this way just let him go. And why should you care, Vig? If he like it in this way, the same, let him and we will see what the judge will say. Not our business and we are no judges. Let WMF sweep him into a Ziploc bag to make the trip home with there perfect legal department and top lawyers, why should we care?

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4125
Reply with quote
Corporation with proper legal advice:

A truthful statement cannot defame, therefore make sure you let a banned person know the reason they were banned, and make sure we can stand it up in court with reference to the legal contract we entered into with the user.

Shady non-profit:

Guys, keep it all on the down-lo.

:roll:

Speculation about the reason for the ban is the source of the defamation, obviously. It is a direct result of the way the WMF chooses to administer the ban, obviously. They are legally responsible for the entirely foreseeable consequence of their actions, obviously.

Wikipedia Administrators are either incapable of unwilling to prevent such temptation to speculation happening on Wikipedia's own servers, and their Office account is nowhere to be seen either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk ... Foundation?


Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
In general there are two quotes what are valuable for every not banana republic.

W.J. Ausma wrote:
Rechters geloven niet in sprookjes maar luisteren wel naar een verhaal met een boodschap.

Judges don't believe in fairytales, but they do listen to a message with a story.

Old German saying wrote:
Vor Gericht und auf hoher See ist man in Gottes Hand.

In court and on a wild see you are in the hands of god.

And really, in every decent country, what America is of course, this is the same. The only thing what WMF can do is hold each other hands and pray and nothing else. And really, really is the situation as it is, and we simple have to wait till the judge have judged and the rest is speculation.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
CrowsNest wrote:
Speculation about the reason for the ban is the source of the defamation, obviously. It is a direct result of the way the WMF chooses to administer the ban, obviously. They are legally responsible for the entirely foreseeable consequence of their actions, obviously.

This is of course true. Both Lomax and I have never done any attempt to hide our identity, and I am even doxxed by a sysop MoiraMoira (NL) on a international level.
And by refusing to give any explanation by WMF, except that I should be a danger for the mental health of the wikipedia users I didn't get. And in my opinion it is exacte the opposite and they feed speculation. In my opinion is Wikipedia a very dangers product in this form for someones health. Instate of nice writing some articles about old forgotten professors, windmills, some articles over Greek politics what is absolute not controversy i am still declared crazy a few days ago even outside the wikimedia infrastructure without any reason or proof. By a person who I can not blame therefore. Absolute not. No, Bart is really, really, nice person, sings in a choir, I have seen pictures of that, does volunteer work, but, according to himself and you can find pictures on the internet he is visting a club for autistic people, is autistic. What does WMF expect. What else can you expect these people go in a march to the European Parliament with Jullia Reda in front, MEP of a fake party with pirate flag in there hand? What do they expect? The reason for my search was I got really, really ill of it, it was even dangers. I brought other people in danger, I lost complete track but am later complete healthy declared. I can proof that, I have a report. Only I wanted to know why I got so terrible ill. That was the reason for my stay on the critical fora. I don't like these thing at ll, have not even social media, I like the twlightzone, I harm nobody, never. I save every cat, birth, I am a complete harmless person.

Well, voila, yesterday and the days before we have seen why. And I hope everybody after two year knowing me on the fora is convinced I am not crazy, and I am who I claim to be. But again Bart wrote on WO your name doesn't exist. You are using drugs. You don't know your lawyer. My god! But Bart can't help it, I really like him, I don't blame him or Edo, really not.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3388
Reply with quote
Speaking about cats, my baby died a few days ago. I took here with me to Switzerland not long ago, because nobody could take care about here, she was paralysed, 1100 gram. I found here tree years ago i a field, we took care about her, a miracle she got three years according to the doctor. The most clever cat I ever had.

Image

It was funny, because this was the service of the hotel with a small dogs bed. The next day I putted her in this way on the reception desk, and there the Japanese guest. they freaked complete out!

But why is WMF hurting me so, what did I do these people wrong? I never misbehaved me, did what they asked from me, but from the first moment on I was a troll. But why, and why didn't they help me, and only helped to kick me down with a SanFanBan? Why didn't they protect me, although Sandra, director of the Dutch chapter already in 2015 a journalist warned for there autism in the time of the Erasmus prijs? A mystery.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:14 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 84
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
Speaking about cats, my baby died a few days ago. I took here with me to Switzerland not long ago, because nobody could take care about here, she was paralysed, 1100 gram. I found here tree years ago i a field, we took care about her, a miracle she got three years according to the doctor. The most clever cat I ever had.

Image

It was funny, because this was the service of the hotel with a small dogs bed. The next day I putted her in this way on the reception desk, and there the Japanese guest. they freaked complete out!

But why is WMF hurting me so, what did I do these people wrong? I never misbehaved me, did what they asked from me, but from the first moment on I was a troll. But why, and why didn't they help me, and only helped to kick me down with a SanFanBan? Why didn't they protect me, although Sandra, director of the Dutch chapter already in 2015 a journalist warned for there autism in the time of the Erasmus prijs? A mystery.


Sincere condolences on the loss of your beautiful kitty cat. The time we get to spend with our pets is a gift from God and hopefully He has blessed you with many memories you can hold onto. :]

(edited)


Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.