View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:56 pm




Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:22 pm
Posts: 284
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
MysteriousStrangerSome wrote:

This was from an unidentified thread. It is List of globally banned users

There is mention there of Ottava Rima. Vigilant is very sloppy. Ottava Rima is not banned, that page lists unsuccessful community ban discussions. Ottava is not even blocked on any wiki except Commons.

Vigilant adds to the impression that if someone is banned, they must be Really Bad or Seriously Crazy.

Vigilant is an example of the mess created by allowing full rein to anonymous trolls. Yes, there is a place for allowing anonymity, but when the anonymous can ban (or create star chamber process or defamation campaigns) against real people, it has gone way too far.


Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:22 pm
Posts: 284
Reply with quote
Graaf Statler wrote:
The Garbage Scow wrote:
Wikipedia is obsessed with these stupid public enemy lists. The one on en-wiki was deleted at MfD some time ago and this one ought to be gone too. It does nothing but agitate those who think they were banned unfairly and provide validation and pleasure for those who get off on getting themselves banned.
The problem is I found many clones in many languages of that Global Ban page, I have no idea where it is stored. It is given free under a CC licence, so it can be copied many times.


There are many publications. Besides the global account log, which will be seen if anyone looks from a contributions page, there is the contributions page itself on all wikis, and there are notices on user pages, and there is the lists of bans.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of ... nned_users is community-maintained.
There is a category placed by the WMF on meta user pages for banned users, https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Categor ... by_the_WMF
There is, as well,the logged actions of WMFOffice. Sometimes it is possible to figure out who these accounts were allegedly socks of. For example:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... Colombavia is obviously Russavia, who basically entered into a long-term Fuck You to the WMF. The fallout from his ban, which was very unpopular on Commons, led to the coming unglued of INeverCry, who had, as a checkuser, helped enforce the ban, and INeverCry was then banned.
Kind of like the French revolutionaries then going to the guillotine.


Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:31 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
@Vigilant, Why don't you just shut up about that WMF name and shame list? Why all kind of speculations about that list, and even diagnoses? I have not even a clou who you all are, and if it is true has Mysterious Stranger has the qualifications he claim. Because in this way you make everyone suspicious on that list except Kumioko. Why do you bring this up? What is your purpose, because it is of course a shit topic about only your opinion.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
This trolling person never stop.
Vigilant wrote:
If we're being honest with ourselves, there are a bunch of people on that list who really deserve to be banned.

We don't know who he is, he told he was a hacker from the seventy's so for sure he has hidden his identity very well. And it is clear, he gave hints, he has acces to inside private info I have send to Arbcom. Very confidential information.

CrowsNest wrote:
the tenuous basis of Wikipedia self-governance, namely consensus and weight of argument as convened from a bunch of randoms, depreciating all forms of weak if not bogus argumentation.

True, but as a advanced wikipedia user like me in the beginning doesn't realise this. Because wikipedia is so established, it seems so relabel, even our king gave them the pretentious dutch Erasmusprijs. There is a office in Utrecht with a director, staff, they do projects in established institutions, you simple don't expect this.

If you dig deep, yes you understand it is very wise not to post there at all, because in some way you are most times doxxed. Because many of the Wikipedians I have understand are obsessed by doxxing and collecting private info. But to find that out you first have to finnish a few do-it-yourself academic study's. Internet law, psychology with specialism autism, and wikipedia systems in general. And you have to learn to write and understand English on a advanced level. Not a easy task for a person with exact 3 years primary school in 5 years when you are over the 60 years old I guaranty you.


Wikipedia is what we call een wolf in schaapskleren.. If I write a article of my father because my woman found a article in a lady's magazine I simple don't expect to end up on a strange name and shame list of a American shitty foundation. For ever, because as you can see the info is spread in every corner of the internet.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4415
Reply with quote
Quote:
What level of social skill defect does it take to get the banhammer both on en.wp and its chief critic site?

You've got to be a special kind of asshole to make BOTH lists.
Duuuuude. I was banned from Wikipediocracy for being "hostile" to Dennis Brown, and generally making Wikipedians feel uncomfortable about their life choices and the bankruptcy of their beliefs. All while being impeccable polite. They could not deal. Cried like little bitches.

Who in their right mind calls themselves a true Wikipedia critic, and wouldn't wear the fact they were ejected from the "island of broken toys" as the Wikipedians like to call WO, as a badge of pride? Genuine question V. Share a platform with Beeblebrox, Carrite or Ming, like they aren't part of the problem? Fuck. That. Shit. The list of serious critics who have been banned or otherwise left Wikipediocracy for manifestly not being a critic site, is a long and esteemed one.

This is the hate site now. This is the critic site Wikipedians are frankly so scared of they dare not even mention it. Wikipediocracy is now seen as a threat to the eternal sunshine of Wikipedia only by the likes of Kudpung, so, y'know, they're pretty much accepted by the majority of the cult, who of course think Wikipedia is pretty much OK, just needs a tweak here and there.

The critic world changed while you were wandering the outback Vigilant. In your absence, indeed perhaps because of it, under the inspired leadership of the Replacements, otherwise known as the Same Damn People who crashed it in the first place, just in different deck-chairs post-relaunch, Wikipediocracy fully embraced its long term desire to become an official Wikipedia Chapter. They take edit requests, they harass who the cult wants harassed, they protect the people with the right coloured sashes. They happily pre-cut NewYorkBrad's cigars, the supplicant mother fuckers.

Kumioko is the only kind of double-ban bitch Wikipediocracy likes. Someone so eminently stupid and driven by self-interest they are easily dismissed by the cult and the WO leadership as the lunatic fringe. They only unbanned him because the place looked half-dead without him, and presumably for the comedy value of seeing him get slapped around regularly by the people they really want to post there. The stench of collaboration is upon them.

We are the tyranny of evil men.

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=10&t=824

You are laying with the sheep, Vigilant. An outlier. You know the score. Deep down. Search your feelings. Turn on your masters. Save yourself.

HTD.


Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
Paddo Vigilant strikes again.

Paddo Vigilant wrote:
All that being said, Abd is the most ludicrous vehicle possible for this preemptive self-annihilation attempt.
His picture should be the one on the Dunning Kruger algorithm.


Really wonder why they don't just trow him out. Our hacker from the seventy's from long before the internet existed, (Is there ever a pre Commodore 64 hacked? Yes? Well, it must have been Vig.) How is thinking the EU is a third world country and who has never heard of a extradition treaty, and who is thinking his American slang can be translated by Google translate. Not a person to really on.

Well Vig, lets see how it turns out and what about to leave it to the judge? Because I am absolute not sure how this ends up, because I myself think it is not as simple as you think. But time will learn us.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
Quote:
Guido den Broeder wrote:
The WMF will use this suit to collect millions of dollars from supporters, while at the same time it helps them to create jurisprudence in their favor in case a real threat emerges. It is all very profitable for them, that's why they hire a top lawyer.


Paddo Vig wrote:
An excellent point.

When they destroy Lomax in the process, they will have the added benefit of discouraging further suits of this type from net.kooks.

If they move the venue to SF, I might even file an amicus brief detailing for the court Mr Lomax's serial and abundant online eccentricities.

Well Vig, in that case Mr. Lomax sells all his belongings for 500 dollar, gives the money humble to WMF and find a other house for his canary because he can't pay the food not anymore and have a nice day there in SanFan.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4415
Reply with quote
If these people engaged their brains for one second, they might realise everything they're saying is complete and utter bollocks. You simply don't hire top lawyers to deal with threats you don't deem credible, and if they collected 'millions of dollars' in donations to fight it, that would certainly be news, given it represents at least a five fold increase in their entire donation income in one year. And the WMF's record in fighting cases to create favourable court judgements, has recently only strengthened plaintiffs like Abd, because they suck at it. Hence the need to start hiring real lawyers.


Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
"If you dear it to go to the police to tell them I have destroyed your car I held a crowdfunding to start a trail to get you in jail".

Chris Morrison seems to me a fine, capable lawyer, but I really hope he has a lot of expertise about Asperger and other mental disorders because that is what he will need.
And yes, I really wonder what the donors are thinking and doing if they found out WMF is using there donor money to crumble people who are the victim of there incompetence and tremendous blunders. As said before, a top lawyer is only telling something about his skills, but he or she can't change water in to wine. If you are wrong you are wrong, top lawyer or not and you are going to pay.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3705
Reply with quote
@Vigilant,

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p237095

Children have to wait till Christmas before they may unpack there presents and so is WMF, Vig. Just wait and see what will happend, everyone from now on hold his cards to his chest. Just have patient in this wiki cliffhanger.

Has Lomax 4 aces or 4 ones in his hand and is Dysk his masked famous top lawyer? Or is he just that Cornishman and that inexperienced student what he claims he is? Will Lomax lose his last few greens and his beloved canary because he can't afford the feed for the poor birth not anymore after this trail? Will Statler strike in the most killing way or was that top lawyer Ausma all bluff? Is that Statler really alive or is it just a igneous trick to fool Edo and has the man died years ago? Will the Dutch state arrest the wiki-top when it turns out he is really alife? ? Is this a SanFanBan complote? A wiki coupe? Will Wikipedia destroyed complete by cold fusion at the end????
Will it end up in a tremendous wiki-domino game? One by one every chapter in the world falls because of Lomax?


Time will learn Vig, time will learn. The lips of the SanFanBan winners are sealed from now on.


_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:12 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.